Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Update Blog Hop

Hi Friends!

Happy Monday. I hope you all had a FABULOUS weekend.

I thought that I would do something different this week and link-up with Sami's Shenanigans for the weekend update blog hop.



Here's a quick overview of what my weekend looked like:

Friday Night:

Drinks at Ceili's Pub with some friends, and then we saw Silver Linings Playbook.



Saturday:

Road trip to Seattle with my roommate Amanda. We left early in the morning and got back into Vancouver around 9:00pm or 10:00pm and had a chill night in. I totally forgot to take pictures in Seattle - oops. But here are a couple of quick snapshots that I grabbed before we left:




Relaxing night-in looked a little something like this:





Sunday:

Started off with a delicious omelet for breakfast, followed by running errands and hanging out at Starbucks for awhile with Amanda while we each got some work done. Okay - I read blogs, but I pretended to work. We came home and cooked and prepped meals for the week. I wasn't smart enough to take pictures of our end products... but I promise that everything we made was delicious (we had to sample it all).







In case you're wondering, the only things I'll be eating this week are peppers. I bought an obscene amount of them because they were on sale and looked so delicious. Oopsy.

That's it for my weekend - nothing too exciting to announce.

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

Helene said...

what a fun weekend! I am dying to see silver linings playbooK!!!

Faith B said...

It was definitely a great weekend. Also, you should definitely see silver linings playbook - it was so much better than I expected, and I was excited to see it!!