Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Five Jobs I'd Never Want...

Happy Tuesday, friends.

You may have noticed that I wasn't around here yesterday, I took a day off since it was a Stat Holiday here in BC... Family Day. A three-day weekend is certainly always a treat. I had plans to get some Budget stuff and some Blog stuff done yesterday, but unfortunately I didn't get around to it. Instead, I ended up doing food prep for the whole week and I went shopping/ran errands with Amanda.


This basically sums up my weekend. Yup.

I decided to write a list of the worst jobs of all time Five Jobs I'd Never Want. I was inspired to write this post after a trip to Costco on the weekend.
I apologize if one of these jobs is your actual career. My condolences to you.

Five Jobs I'd Never Want:

  • 1. Food Sample Server at Costco.
    I would think that doing this job at any store would be awful, but it is about 8273856x worse at Costco. COSTCO SHOPPERS ARE VULTURES. That's all I have to say about that.

  • 2. Fish Market Clerk.
    I'm not a seafood person. It would be bad enough having to look at fish all day long - but, if I had to come home from work every day smelling like fish, I'd probably cry.

  • 3. Cart Runner.
    You know those poor kids who have to run to the parking lot every 5 seconds to gather all of the carts that everyone just took outside? Yeah, I couldn't do that. I'd probably get angry every time someone left the store with a cart. I'd most likely yell obscenities at them instructing them to return the cart to the store instead of leaving it stranded in the middle of a parking spot (or a mile away from the store). Not to mention - people in parking lots are jerk-wads. I've seen so many impatient drivers almost kill those cart running kids. Shame on you, impatient and lazy people.

  • 4. Nightclub Janitor.
    I cannot even begin to imagine the gross things that these people have to clean up everyday. It would be bad enough to clean up after clean/sober people everyday (I'm thankful that they do), but to clean up after drunk idiots who shouldn't have had those last two jager-bombs? Yeah, you couldn't pay me enough to clean nightclub washrooms on a Monday morning. Woof.

  • 5. Taylor Swift's Manager.
    This may sound weird to some of you, but I cannot stand this girl. Her music is horrific. We are never, ever, ever getting back together... more like I will never, ever, ever listen to your music. If I had to be her manager and listen to her music all the time - I would probably cry.


Like my homegirl said, ain't nobody got time for that...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Staci said...

Hahaha totally agree about T. Swift's manager. And Costco sample person. My fiance is the vulture. He wants all the samples & he makes me get one even if I don't want one so he can have 2.

Sam said...

Costco servers are the sassiest! Once I was trying to get a sample for a smoothie by the lady trying to sell the $500 blender and I took my cup and walked away and she yelled at me from 200 feet and sarcastically saying "you don't have 2 minutes to spare to listen to my presentation?!"

SO embarrassing LOL

Vanessa said...

Hahaha #5 cracks me up. I like her old stuff, but yea, my husband also hates that new song and always changes the station when it comes on.

I've nominated you for a liebster award! http://heartonguard.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award-2.html