Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sorry I'm Not Sorry Link-Up


HAPPY HUMP DAY!



Hi lovelies.
Today I am linking up for 'Sorry I'm Not Sorry' with a few of these lovelies: Staci, Sara, Kaitlyn, and Katelyn.

So lets see how many things I canNOT be sorry for...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Exactly, Rihanna - that's what I'm saying.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I used tape to keep my earring on, on Monday.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I don't like public transit.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I ate cold pizza for breakfast one day last week.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I love Hump Day because it's called Hump Day.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I have been wearing pastel colors for two weeks because I think it's Spring.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I wore peep-toe shoes yesterday, although I'm kind of sorry because it was cold.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I've never watched an episode of the Bachelor or Bachelorette. Sorry Helene.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I'm the worst lactose intolerant person in the history of ever. I only had two things with dairy in it yesterday. Ha! That's some type of improvement, or something.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I'm slightly obsessed with Jennifer Lawrence. She is my favorite female celebrity right now.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I walked into the same door three times yesterday. I don't "do" doors. They're hard stuff.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I haven't listened to any other music except Macklemore in almost two weeks. I adore him.

  • Sorry I'm not sorry that I can't take a serious picture. See:



I think that's all I've got... for now anyway.



Just saying... I'm not really sorry, so I'm sorry for not being sorry.

8 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

1. Your gifs are perfect! 2. I love all of your "sorry I'm not sorry's"! I cannot stand public transportation like the thought of using MARTA gives me anxiety. Thank you so much for linking up today!

Anonymous said...

Public transportation...yuck. Thanks for linking up! Love all the pics, ahha!

Dabbling in Dixie said...

The Bachelor is so awkward! I can't watch it, nor do I want to!

And I'm having to talk myself out of shorts in 60degree weather! I want spring so bad!

Staci said...

I LOVE cold pizza. Bahaha I love that you don't do doors. That made my day. Also, tape for an earring!? Get a pencil eraser, girl.

Faith B said...

Haha - I'm glad you enjoyed my gifs!
I'm so sick of public transit most days - but it doesn't make sense for me to have a car, living in the city.

Faith B said...

It's the worst!
Thanks for stopping by : )

Faith B said...

Haha I can't watch it - it's too crazy for me.

60 degrees isn't so bad! I encourage the shorts ;)

Faith B said...

Doors are hard - don't hate ; )

I learned about the eraser tip a day too late.