Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Friday Friday



It had been a week of having writer's block - oopsy! But HAPPY FRIDAY y'all!

Here are my FIVE favourite things this week:



One. Seattle
I love love love Seattle. I can't even give any legit reasons as to why I love this city so much, I just do. Everything about it. The vibe is awesome, the people are cool, and it's a fun city to explore. Amanda and I have planned a trip to Seattle next weekend for the long Easter weekend, and I'm so excited to be there.



Two. Macklemore
Macklemore. I mean really, do I need to say more? I adore him. I have been listening to him, on repeat, for a couple of months. He and Ryan Lewis can make some magic happen, musically. Also, he's from Seattle - so that's another reason why I love Seattle.



Three. Colored Jeans
I love colored jeans. I'm pretty sure that I talk about this like every week, but I'm obsessed. I don't remember the last time that I bought regular colored jeans or even wore regular colored jeans... I just don't like them anymore and they don't 'do it' for me. It's officially Spring now, so I'm hoping people will stop giving me weird looks when I wear my 'mint' or 'coral' colored capris on sunny days.



Four. Instagram
I'm mildly, maybe just a smidgen obsessed with instagram. I love browsing through peoples pictures, and posting my own. I love taking fun pictures of whatever I'm currently doing, editing it in fun ways and sharing it with the 'instaworld'. I'll never be 'instafamous' - but Helene has explained how to make it possible! Seriously, I don't know why I love it so much - I just do.



Five. PicTapGo
I'm also insanely obsessed with Totally Rad's iPhone app that launched last month, it's called 'PicTapGo' and it is mind blowing. If you've ever used Totally Rad's actions in Photoshop, you'll know that they're fantastic. You can create 'recipes' which basically is a fun way of saying that you can stack different layers on top of each other and create a 'style' or a 'look' that you love, and then you can apply that same style to all of your pictures with just one touch. They also have like 50 different layers/edits that you can do, and you can decide the strength of each layer (meaning you can add just a 'little bit' of blue tones to a picture instead of an insane amount of blue tones. I'm terrible at explaining, my bad. But just check out the app - you'll love it.

Today I'm also going to link-up with my favorite Whitney for #backthatazzup





If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy) - Backstreet Boys

This song, oh, this song. For some reason when I was in Grade 5/6 I freakin' LOVED this song, but it was pretty inappropriate for an 8 or 9 year old to be listening to... so my dad BANNED me from listening to it. Like legit banned me from listening to it. Even though I had the entire CD, I was told that I 'had' to skip that song. Little did he know, I taped that song off of my CD and put it onto one of my BSB, Britney and Spice Girls mix tapes and I'd listen to it on my walkman. Mom and dad had no idea that I was listening to this song in the back seat of the car while we were driving.
I was such a bad ass.

Happy Friday loves - have a fantastic weekend.

7 comments:

Helene said...

are we famous yet? looooove this jam and colored jeans. and macklemore.

Unknown said...

Hi there...I am your newest follower. Love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster award....you can view the details on my blog.... Http://JaymasTips.blogspot.com

Have a beautifully blessed day.....
Jayma

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i hope you enjoy your trip to seattle! :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

Faith B said...

Dammit. Not famous yet... #we #must #keep #trying #hashtagswillmakeusinstafamous #duh

Faith B said...

Thanks for stopping by and following along!!

Faith B said...

Thanks so much - I can't wait to go, I haven't been to Seattle in about two months. It's long overdue :)

alycia said...

I just caught up on your blog posts and LOVE the outpouring of vulnerable truth by yourself and Ashley... inspired me to start thinking about my own post of battling and committing to a weight-loss journey.

Secondly, Twitter lured me in when you said you were headed to my lovely Seattle. Well, I live a bit south of Seattle but you get the picture... have a beautifully fantastic weekend!