Monday, May 20, 2013

There ain't no party like an S-Club party


Happy Monday, friends!
I'm a little late to the party today because it's a Canadian Stat-Holiday today... which means no work. Which means I slept in and had a lazy morning. Even though I'm late to the party, it's better late than never. For some reason when I just typed that I'm 'late for the party' it reminded me of S Club 7.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No? I'm the only one?


Today's post will be brief and I'm just going to post pictures to summarize my weekend... because who doesn't like pictures?
Before I get to the pictures though, I just want to say that this is my 100th blog post. Holy moly. I started this little blog in December and only planned on using it for the month of December to chronicle my lame little Christmas jokes. I didn't expect to continue blogging once that was over, but here I am. One hundred blog posts later. I know that's not a big deal or anything... but I'm going to let myself have a moment of happiness about this. If i had a trampoline in my backyard right now, I'd honestly probably do an S Club 7 'S' in the air:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don't try and tell me that you don't didn't want to do this on a trampoline when you were a kid.

Obviously I'm going to link-up with Sami today:



weeeeeekend One. Amanda and I saw Star Trek on Friday night. It was amazing, and I looove me some Chris Pine.
Two. I'm the best at taking selfie's. You should be jealous.
Three. Amanda and I were shopping in East Van and passed this Korean BBQ place. BBQ duck, anyone?
Four. Strawberries and bananas are the best dessert.
Five & Six. We had so much gorgeous sunshine, I had to take advantage of it.
Seven. FaceTiming with my brother - he'll kill me if he ever reads this blog and sees this.
Eight. I'm lactose intolerant, so this is my version of a grilled cheese. Goat cheese, avocado and a piece of turkey bacon.
Nine. More FaceTime with Christian, Mackenzie, and Ashley. I love my family. That is all.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL at your brother, that totally looks like something mine would do!

mackyton said...

Hey! Congratulations on your 100th blog. I really like your blogs, they are sometimes very much relatable to my life. And yes, I love jumping on a trampoline and making a magic wand kind of a moment. Last week my friends and I went to an event space and had super fun jumping and dancing on a trampoline.