Wednesday, June 12, 2013

hump day / weekend recap


I'm not going to lie, I (sadly) don't have anything to say today. I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity. Typically, if I have nothing to say - I won't say anything at all. However, since I didn't do my normal weekend recap on Monday, I felt like posting my iphone snapshots from the weekend anyway. Happy Hump Day and I promise that I'll be back with something better tomorrow.

weekend00
One. Moi, obviously. Two. Iced tea and Starbucks. Three. Cheat night, cheesecake.
Four. Jennie and I shopping for 'DAD' props. Five. Admiring sunset. Six. An outtake/sneak peek from a father's day shoot that I did for a friend.
Seven. Afternoon drinks after shopping with Amanda. Eight. Workout time. Nine. Roscoe and I never take good pictures together.


2 comments:

Postcards from Rachel said...

Did you get your hair chopped off? I really, really like it in that first pic!

aimymichelle said...

oh gosh that cheese cake looks awesome.