Monday, August 19, 2013

Sketti Shenanigans


Oh hey there, Monday.
I played hooky around the blog at the end of the week last week - sorry about that. But I'm baaack with a few pictures of my weekend so I can link-up with Ms. Shenanigans



This weekend didn't contain as much clean eating and exercise as it should have. It also included way too many 'cheat meals' ie. alcohol. Oops. We all fall off the bandwagon sometimes because of peer pressure.



one. De Konnick. It's De Licious.
two. Friday night workout before movie and drinks/tapas with Amanda.
three. The worst calamari that Amanda and I have ever consumed. It tasted like hot dogs - no lie.
four. Running errands - car selfie, duh.
five. Saturday morning run/workout.
six. Saturday selfies.
seven. This will be vlogged later this week. Jennie and I made Honey Boo Boo style sketti.
eight. Princess Roscoe.
nine. Did I mention that alcohol is my cheat meal?

Happy Monday, friends. Hope y'all don't have the Monday Blues.

6 comments:

Amy @ Living n Learning said...

Just the sound of Honey Boo Boo's sketti doesn't sound appealing. How was it?

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

alcohol = best cheat meal ever.

honey boo boo sketti!?!?!?! oh girl.... :( :( how was it?

Allie said...

I'm going to say that the sketti looks good, but I'm sure it was disgusting. Kinda how guys can be. They don't look all that bad, but they turn out to be down right terrifying. You're welcome.

Helene in Between said...

ewww hot dog calamari?! i may barf. but that beer looks good

Jay T said...

Allie's comment wins. And I can't wait for your video!

Elle Vee said...

haha alcohol is awesome cheat meal!