Happy Monday, everyone!
Well, friends, the weekend shenanigans are over and it's back to real life. This weekend was an interesting one. Saturday consisted of the worst date of my entire life, and probably the worst date of anyone's life. Don't worry, I'll be sharing that glorious story tomorrow, and you won't want to miss it.
Unfortunately, I completely forgot to take pictures most of the time, but these are the pictures that I have to share with you. Enjoy:
2. Put your junk in that box.
3. Make her open the box.
Oops, wrong list.
2. Eating dinner outside means that this little munchkin will be sitting beside me and watching every last bite.
3. Yet another selfie.
4. This guy has a sign that says 'Will you marry me?'. She said yes.
5. Three of my friends who ran the lululemon half marathon - this is at the end of the race.
6. He's so cute when he sleeps.
7. Road trip to Squamish with Amanda. We had Calamari, with a side of calamari. The waiter laughed at us.
8. I like my food to look like a rainbow. Food prep for the week.
9. If you workout and don't tweet/blog/instagram/facebook about it, did it really happen? Kidding. This is how I ended my Sunday.
And that is all she wrote, friends. See you all tomorrow. I promise you're not going to want to miss the dirty details of the date from hell.