Saturday, July 26, 2014

Photo An Hour...


Happy Saturday, and thanks to anyone who is showing up to the party today.
I decided to do my 'photo an hour' yesterday... and I kind of failed. I definitely didn't take a picture every single hour (oops) but I still documented the whole day. Just sometimes the pics might have been 2 hours apart or 30 mins apart.

6:45am..

Attempting to finish my hair/make-up and get out the door.


7:45am..


My favourite breakfast - I eat this almost every day.


9:45am..


Saying goodbye to my favourite barista and scoring a free coffee = Friday win.


12:00pm..


Yummmmmmmmm

1:35pm..


Hi, smarties.

3:45pm..


Time for a little happy hour action.


4:30pm..


My favourite colleagues get off work and join happy hour.


5:30pm..


We were told to do this, so we did...


5:45pm..



6:30pm..


Happy hour ended, so we walk to a new bar... and find a piano in the park.


7:00pm..


Beer me.


7:30pm..


Selfies at the new bar, obviously


7:35pm..


Who likes to be serious?


8:30pm..



12:00am..


I need sleep


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Even though we don't like rules, every fun thing in life has them. So here are a few of ours:

1. Please only link up a post if it matches with the day's topic.
2. Make sure you either grab the button code and put it in the HTML portion of your post, or link back to at least one of the hosts.
3. Go make some friends. Comments=Love

Allieology







2 comments:

Becca said...

I was really confused because your Smarties don't look like Smarites I usually eat, so I had to google this to solve the mystery. Because I was like "Surely Canadians don't have different Smarties."

Apparently the kind you're eating are made by Nestle and usually sold outside the US. The Smarties I usually eat are made by a company called Ce De. And now my mind is blown.

Jay T said...

Uhhhhh sorry but I can't get over that I didn't know about that wrist tattoo. Seriously. It's blowing my mind.